I was recommended by a friend to write down my application experience (to med schools), so here it is. Though I doubt many people care about my life/applications, I figure this may help me. I am glad to have many many family friends and acquaintances who have helped guide me through AMCAS and applying, and for those who may not have that chance, you can follow me ;). I am a normal, average premed (no shame) who loves sports, calorie counting and being cool.
Put in my $1117 application fee this morning (thanks mommy) and it is time to wait (and study for PSL302). My mdapps page is http://mdapplicants.com/profile.php?id=22814 for those who care, which basically summarizes my life the last three years; it is very depressing that it is just words, but it is what it is.
After spending the last month, every day, working on my statement and other crap, it's time to go celebrate.
Weee!
No comments:
Post a Comment